Fiore Luminosa for Women by Ajmal Perfume 75ml

Fiore Luminosa for Women by Ajmal Perfume 75ml

A Story by Ajmal Perfume USA
"

A top that's Citrus made possible by Bergamot, followed by a heart that's floral made up of Rose, Jasmine, Freesia and Orchid Flower, and concluding with a woody, musky and ambery base - combining Pat

"

Ajmal Perfume USA is one of the best perfume stores online for luxury fragrances for men and women. These fragrances are crafted with the finest perfume essences sourced from the best ingredients from around the world, one of them being the luxurious and aromatic Lavender. Lavender is one of the most well-known fragrance accords, with its first fragrance created in 1982 - The Fougère Royale by Houbigant. Read further to learn more about Lavender fragrances.

The Beauty of Lavender!

The name Lavender originated from the word ‘Lavare’ which means to clean, attributing to the freshness and purity of this beautiful herb. It has been an essential part of perfuming, cleaning, and other purifying and religious rituals including the Egyptian mummification process.

Since ancient times, civilizations have used lavender extensively for both beauty and therapeutic purposes, making it a part of our daily life. The mint family includes the lovely floral plant known as lavender. The oil of lavender, which is obtained by steam distilling the flowers, contains a pleasantly sweet and herbaceous aroma. The type of lavender, climate, soil, and altitude are only a few examples of the many variables that might affect the oil's quality. Its alluring scent is not lost on people and is a prominent part of modern perfumery, with thousands of Lavender fragrances decorating the shelves of designer stores and perfume stores online.

Lavender is probably the most well-known scent element out there due to its calming, sedative characteristics. Lavender, a flowering member of the mint family and a long-used natural medicine, has multiple members since different varieties are utilized in perfumery. Although it is believed that lavender originated in the Indian highlands, it now blooms in a variety of sunny, rocky, well-drained locations all over the world. 

In modern fragrance, lavender is sparingly utilized in ‘feminine’ scents today.  It blends well with other aromatic elements like pine, sage, and rosemary, as well as patchouli, oakmoss, bergamot, neroli, and orange flower. Although it frequently appears in "shared" colognes and men's fragrances, it can work wonderfully in both feminine and masculine fragrances. As an unknown poet said - “Till the fragrance of lavender fades away, I shall reside in your poems every day!”, the fragrance of lavender is something that lasts a long time, like Love!

Ajmal Perfume uses British lavender flowers in perfumes which is one of the most fragrant varieties of lavender in the world, as well as one of the most exquisite and rare. For centuries, Britain has practiced commercial cultivation of lavender for its highly prized fragrant oil, which is known for its superior quality. Today, lavender is quickly turning into a truly unisex fragrance element and an important note in the Chypre and Fougere fragrance 


Here are some of the best Lavender fragrances from the design house of Ajmal. Check out our limited-time discount perfume store that offers the best deals on fragrances. Read further for the best Lavender scents and luxury fragrances for men and women.

© 2023 Ajmal Perfume USA


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on February 23, 2023
Last Updated on February 23, 2023
Tags: fragrance, ajmal perfume, perfume oils

Author

Ajmal Perfume USA
Ajmal Perfume USA

New Bedford, MA , MA



About
Ajmal Perfume is the best-selling fragrance of all time, Best Perfume Online that Suited for both Men's & Women's, a scent that makes you feel & look good that triggers sense to affect your smell. Sho.. more..

Writing