NEPAL-THE NATURE'S CALL

NEPAL-THE NATURE'S CALL

A Story by Akash Banerjee

When the whole world is busy with meeting month end targets,entrance exams, the baby on the great himalayan gets a natures call. Nepal ,having a population of near about 27.8 million was just shot down in few minutes on 25.05.2015, 11.47 a.m . That small boy of age 8 going to school for half day on a Saturday morning didn't knew that it was his last meet with his parents. Didn't knew that the goodbye before leaving for school would turn out to be real. The 80 year old lady who took medicines twice a day just to live few more days didn't knew that nature’s call mercy none. Just a minor tactonic plate movement for 3 minutes destroyed the whole country. Indeed nature makes people believe that how much ever new technologies we discover, yet no one is powerful than the nature. The death toll started with 3 now its more than 1500. The historic and the most significant tower of Nepal the  Dharahara tower for which Nepal was worldwide famous is no more. The fine architecture got broken into pieces. Who knew that one day a bottle of water would cost 100rs? No one. When the whole world is sharing their deepest condolences with Nepal all i say and pray to god is the strength with which you destructed nepal give the same amount of strength and courage if possible more and help each and every those affected to rebuilt ,regain and inject the hope or the desire to live once again. Being a citizen of the most closest country to nepal and above all being a human being feeling what an earthquake can be all i pray to god is you always be good to people, be the same for the people of nepal and all others who have been affected in other parts of India too. 

© 2015 Akash Banerjee


Author's Note

Akash Banerjee
p.s sorry for any grammatical mistake(if there)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on April 26, 2015
Last Updated on April 26, 2015

Author

Akash Banerjee
Akash Banerjee

kolkata, India