For those who struggle to move on, read this.

For those who struggle to move on, read this.

A Story by aldyna threesya

For those who are struggling to move on, read this.

Please. Don't mind the rejections, the ignorance.
Don't mind he/she being all refusal to everything you've been and done.
I know probably some of you have tried your best to make things right, to return to the last page you read of a book yet you know how its ending will happen so you finally decide to stop reading.
You may have lost hopes and gained some again. Then you receive the avoidance so you lose that hope again.
You may have thought to yourself that you could get over that person, but someday down the street you heard someone calling the name and that name reminded you of him/her. Then you started missing them again.
Your friends may have joked about the person you're fighting to get over. They may have teased you but you could just sit there and tried to laugh too because they're your friends and your own emotions didn't matter.

But here's the honest and bitter truth.
it's selfish to bash someone just because he/she no longer has mutual emotions with you.
it's selfish to be upset with someone who has moved on easy when you're still in love with them.
it's selfish to think that others become responsible for how you feel because they don't do the things you do or the things you wish they did.

So now, it's okay to stop reading the book and start writing your own instead.
You are a valuable living creature who can do a lot more than you think.
You can do better though you're healing at the same time.
You receive different love from different person.
Don't be afraid to fall in love again because someone out there has different and unique love for you.
Until you feel the love again, stand on your own. Strengthen your power because I know it sometimes feels unbearable to keep living. Stand. Breathe. Smile.
Until you can finally ignore it when someone mentions the name down the street and it doesn't give you a longing. Until you can finally laugh without feeling guilty when your friends joke about your ex.

I will let you be self sufficient. Until you find the right person and you feel together sufficient.

© 2017 aldyna threesya


Author's Note

aldyna threesya
How do you move on? Let me now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
Added on July 18, 2017
Last Updated on July 18, 2017
Tags: love, life, relationship

Author

aldyna threesya
aldyna threesya

Jakarta, Indonesia



About
an insignificance in this almighty cosmos~ I write occasionally, hopefully one day it can be done in a professional way. give me reviews, help me improve. thank you. ^^ more..

Writing