Us - Part 1

Us - Part 1

A Story by aldyna threesya

Sometimes we wish we never met someone and sometimes we wish we met them even earlier.
Time doesn't define intimacy. It took only like couple of hours to make me develop feelings and grow emotions.
You said I reminded you of the younger self of you. Often than not things and people remind us of the past but not with you. You are someone familiar from the future. Your familiarity is inconceivable. I felt safe the time when we first talked. I told you things I had told nobody else before. I was secure and sure you wouldn't judge me.
You've built patterns in my mind and drawn memories. Your smell, your voice, your laugh, your accent when speaking English, your style, your glasses, your video game, your friends, and all of your memories are now my memories in the making.
You help me see what I couldn't see before. You've brought me a mirror to see my reflection, since it was only shadow I saw all the time.
Your thoughts bedazzle and resurrect my universe, let me feel warm even when there's no light. Humans were taught with the idea that lights bring us warmth but with you, I feel warm in the darkness.
As we untangled our clothes we untangled ourselves. Naked bodies transformed to naked souls, raw and true.
Then some days passed, I began to develop even deeper feelings and emotions.
Now I'm sure enough to say that I love you dearly.

© 2017 aldyna threesya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Super sweet and a wonderful emotional write!!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on September 1, 2017
Last Updated on September 1, 2017
Tags: life, relationship, love, souls

Author

aldyna threesya
aldyna threesya

Jakarta, Indonesia



About
an insignificance in this almighty cosmos~ I write occasionally, hopefully one day it can be done in a professional way. give me reviews, help me improve. thank you. ^^ more..

Writing