Try Yourself an Freelance Jobs Online

Try Yourself an Freelance Jobs Online

A Screenplay by alekhanov.tito
"

The number of [people who have benefited from freelance jobs online is very large. Some of these beneficiaries have accumulated massive wealth that they acquired using the money they earned through...

"

While some people engage in blame game for their increasing level of poverty, the wise people and those who have the capacity to engage in writing jobs have already made enough money that can sustain them for many years to come. Those people who have been unsuccessful in improving their lives through online jobs are either lazy or incompetent. They lack the zeal to work online and they always think that their dream will only come true if they are employed in the so-called bog organizations. It would be useless to work in big organization and continue to suffer simply because the salary that they earn may not sustain the social class that is associated with the employees of such companies. For instance, working in the banking industry has always been said to be prestigious and rewarding.

Is it safe to go for freelance jobs online?

The argument is that people who work in banks deal with nothing else other than money and it would be impossible for them not to have all the money that they need to live a very happy life. This is unfortunately not the case as many banks pay people little money that will not be enough for them to meet their daily expense. The money that some people may see to be enough to enable one to live a decent life is not actually enough. Due to the increased social class that comes once a person enters the banking industry, the employees spend a substantial amount of money in proofing to the other members of the community that they are indeed in a prestigious job. Many of them buy posh cars and expensive suits. Other live in the most expensive estates in tows while other take their children to schools that charge exorbitant fees for their services. In this case, the banker is left with little or no money that he/she can use to invest or save of future use.



© 2014 alekhanov.tito


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

461 Views
Added on January 29, 2014
Last Updated on January 29, 2014
Tags: writing, jobs, work, freelance

Author