Strange dream

Strange dream

A Story by Alexasha

I had a dream the other night. It was a beautiful day and I was abroad. Without any reason I thought that it was Moldova. I wasn't alone it was a bus full of passengers. We were going through the hills, rocks and grass. Then the road became more like a mountain and the bus started jumping on the never ended hills. And then I saw the most beautiful view in my life. It was a railway with sea behind it. And our bus didn't even try to stop. This view was getting more frightening and our bus started to fly from the hill.
It felt like beginning f the end but it wasn't.
The next thing I see that I'm not in the bus anymore. I'm sitting on the big rock and there is a fog around me. No bus, no passengers, just me alone. I stood up and looked around. There was a quite noice from somewhere. And right before my eyes came a train.
After that the fog was gone and I saw the beach full of people and waves of the cristal blue sea.
The other way to come to wonderland is to fall out of the bus and to try not to die from a train.
By the way, all of the passengers were standing each on their own rock.

© 2017 Alexasha


Author's Note

Alexasha
Ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on January 18, 2017
Last Updated on January 18, 2017
Tags: Dream, thoughts, mind, thinking, miniature

Author

Alexasha
Alexasha

Odessa, Ukraine



About
Hello and welcome! I started writing recently, I'm 21 and I'm from Ukraine. So here you'll discover the world the way I see it. Thank you for your time! more..