Sleepkill

Sleepkill

A Story by faint smile

The razor's jagged edge is the only thing that can tame these evil thoughts. The thoughts that dwell's and simmers inside of me. I tried to warn my mother that I started sleep walking again, and that she should take Dylan and leave but she didn't listen she never does. So here I am now, fully conscience but unaware of the movement and intent of my body. I'm standing over Dylan's crib watching him sleep, watching him innoccently suck on his thumb. I grab a pillow and lightly smoother him, I touch his warm cheek with my ice cold finger tips. I scream at myself to stop, but my brain is dead the killer is in control at night. My body and impulses are taking over. I go to the kitchen and grab my dad's wooden stake knife, Thank god he's not here. A tear crawls out of my unopen eyelids as I head to my mother's room.

© 2013 faint smile


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on March 8, 2013
Last Updated on March 8, 2013

Author

faint smile
faint smile

lakewood, CA



About
Hello there! who am I? Well, I'm just a person, I'm just me..a person :) and I see you've stumbled onto me....Thats nice I've been creeping in the shadows for so long it's nice that I finally got som.. more..

Writing
Curtians Curtians

A Story by faint smile