Poppy Playtime Horror Game

Poppy Playtime Horror Game

A Story by alexbswell
"

Poppy Playtime is a survival horror game developed by MOB Games and released in 2021.

"
Welcome to the world of horror game. Here's everything you need to know about Poppy Playtime!
What is Poppy Playtime?
It is a survival horror game developed by Dove Windsor and MOB Games and released on October 12, 2021. 
Game plot and story
You play as an ex-worker for Playtime Co, a company that created popular toys and dolls. 10 years after the employees here disappeared mysteriously, you have to go back to the factory to solve the truth. In the game, you go through a first-person mode and have to solve puzzles.
In the factory, you can collect different tapes lying around. By watching these tapes, you can get a more detailed explanation about the story. When you leave the welcome center, you enter a room with a giant statue of Playtime Co.’s most famous toy, Huggy Wuggy. You then need to distribute power to the facility but when you are done with that and head back to Huggy’s room. He is gone, you then enter the innovation wing and find other grab pack hand. Next, you go hrough the conveyor belt to reach the make a friend station. When you distribute power to the station, you are then attacked by Huggy Wuggy and chased through the conveyor belts by him. You then enter a giant poppy flower painted on the wall, leading to a toy named Poppy. You open its case, the screen goes black, and chapter 1 ends.
Poppy Playtime Chapter 2 and 3
Chapter 2 and 3 will be released in 2022. Chapter 2 is the upcoming second chapter in the indie-horror game Poppy Playtime. It is is estimated to be released in early 2022, specifically in February or March, on Steam.
Music in the game
There are lots of songs in Chapter 1, the most popular one being No More Hugs, the song that plays when Huggy chases you. 
Poppy playtime 2021 game is full of jump scares! It's a great horror game to play during Covid-19 pandemic!

© 2022 alexbswell


Author's Note

alexbswell
poppy playtime 2021 game is free to play online in your browser.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poppy playtime ain't even that good lol
Money grab not scary nft game

Posted 1 Year Ago


Poppy playtime 2021 game is full of jump scares! It's a great horror game to play during Covid-19 pandemic!


Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 12, 2022
Last Updated on January 12, 2022
Tags: horror games, games

Author