Bring in Value to Your Organization with the Right Accountant

Bring in Value to Your Organization with the Right Accountant

A Story by alexedward
"

A good accountant is the one who will guide you when you are doing something wrong in your accounts. In addition to the qualifications and experience, you will have to look at the fees of the accounta

"

 In the UK, you will be aghast to know that there are many accountants, who are not qualified to be accountants, but are still working as accountants. Most of such dubious accountants are also working as freelance accountants and do bookkeeping work at really low costs. When the costs are low, you will definitely be tempted to choose a non-qualified accountant in the UK. Although it is true that it is not necessary to have any qualifications for accountants, it is always good to have a qualified accountant do the bookkeeping or final accounts. If your office is in Hatch End, you will surely find some very good freelance accountants for your year-end accounts.


Even if you are selecting a freelance accountant, you should see if he or she has qualifications from CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) or ICA (Institute of Chartered Accountants). In addition to these certifying bodies, you can also check if the accountant is certified from ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). If the members of these associations do any malpractices, then the associations have strict laws to reprimand those members. You can get more information on these associations on the Internet if you visit the respective web pages.


If you are starting a new business, then you will have to select an accountant first. When you select the accountant before starting the business, then he or she will help you in structuring the business very well. An experienced and qualified accountant will be in the best position to help you make a good business plan. He or she will also help you in your tax planning for the current financial year. All companies have tax return deadlines, but you should never wait for the 11th hour to search for the right accountant. Tax return in Hatch End or Accountants Harrow end is just the same as any other place in London, but with the right accountant, you will not have problem in tax or vat returns.

   

Accountants Hatch End  are good with numbers, but in addition to numbers, they need to be good in providing advice as well. A good accountant is the one who will guide you when you are doing something wrong in your accounts. In addition to the qualifications and experience, you will have to look at the fees of the accountants. If you have a small business, you may want to opt for an accountant who charges fixed fees. Hourly rates are passé and there are very few accountants who are offering their services in this fashion.


When you are selecting an accountant for your firm, you will have to check out how responsive they are to your company. If they say that they will deal with you only at the end of the financial year to sort your accounts, then you can say good bye to such accountants. A good a accountants in Eastcote   will be in constant touch with you and open all communication channels with you and your organization. They will also visit you during the week or during the specified date and time so that all your accounts are in the right place.                                  

© 2014 alexedward


Author's Note

alexedward
If you are starting a new business, then you will have to select an accountant first. When you select the accountant before starting the business, then he or she will help you in structuring the business very well. An experienced and qualified accountant will be in the best position to help you make a good business plan.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on June 18, 2014
Last Updated on June 18, 2014
Tags: accountants, hatch end, tax return, vat return, eastcote

Author

alexedward
alexedward

birmingham, hall green, United Kingdom



About
Hey This is Alex Edward more..

Writing