Know More About Importance of Estate Agents Kettering

Know More About Importance of Estate Agents Kettering

A Story by alexedward
"

There are customers who may have saved some funds either in share or some kind of savings, hence there is a need to get yourself informed about the procedures for withdrawals.

"
Kettering has nearby towns such as Rothwell, Desborough, and Burton Latimer with the larger towns of Wellingborough  and Corby a little more away. There are many popular and reputable team of estate agents in Kettering which pride themselves in offering the best services across the local area. After choosing any specific estate agents Kettering make a meeting with them so that you can discuss about your expectations from any specific property area. Before you act towards buying your dream home it is vital that you calculate your current finances. Customers can achieve an edge in the competitive market by knowing about his or her principal amount. 

There are customers who may have saved some funds either in share or some kind of savings, hence there is a need to get yourself informed about the procedures for withdrawals. There are some banks or financial institutions which may charge some amount as penalty for withdrawing your amount before the date of maturity. In case, you look for a mortgage, then the estate agent kettering will also make arrangement for getting you introduced to an expert mortgage advisor which will also advice the client through the complete approval and application process. Customers have to also keep their budget prepared for renovations, repairs, removal costs in addition, to stamp duty prices which are also compulsory rates. After customers find interested in any specific property of their choice, then the offer is later discussed with the estate agent. There are some questions which will be asked by the estate agent to know how the buyer will fund the purchase of property at Kettering. 

The estate agent will also give clarity on the availability of the deposit which is currently 10 percent of the purchase price. If the client already has a mortgage arrangement then, you have to inform your estate agent and provide him or her with the agreement in principal which is also termed as AIP document. The estate agent also has to be informed about your financial advisor so that he or she can make clarifications for the exact timeframe of processing any specific application. An evidence of finance is needed to be given to the estate agent if the buyer of the property is ready to give the entire cash payment. The estate agent at Kettering will be present with buyer at each and every step of the buying process. The lender makes arrangement for a survey which is the part of the process if the buyer buys with a mortgage. 

Survey of the property is essential for protecting the interest and adding value to the property along with highlights some key defects which affects negatively the security of the loan. A mortgage offer to the solicitor will be issued once the mortgage lender receives the survey report and is truly satisfied with the loan amount. The offers of the contract are not legally binding on the buyer and seller until they have been exchanged. In order, to monitor the progression of sale estate agents will coordinate between the vendor, buyer and respective solicitor.

© 2014 alexedward


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Author's Note

alexedward
At Chris George The Estate Agent we want you to be completely satisfied with our customer service. We offer service estate agents kettering at its best. Whether you are calling into the office to pick up a single set of property details or marketing your home with us, we want you to be 100 per cent happy with everything we do.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice one!!!!!! Please write such informative posts!! We love your articles. Keep Writing

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

75 Views
1 Review
Added on November 10, 2014
Last Updated on November 10, 2014
Tags: estate agents kettering

Author

alexedward
alexedward

birmingham, hall green, United Kingdom



About
Hey This is Alex Edward more..

Writing