Will You Still Love Me In The Morning?

Will You Still Love Me In The Morning?

A Poem by Alexia Marian
"

A poem about the fear of someone falling out of love with another because of flaws, but one hoping the other will still love them for them.

"

(And I am scared) One morning you will wake up and see every flaw I have.

(I am fearful) You will see the words carved on my body and turn away in disgust.

(I am terrified) You will learn my darkest secrets and run away from me.

But (I pray) you might learn my secrets and help me overcome the fears they have brought.

But (I hope) you might see the words and try to make them fade away as if they ceased to exist.

But (I do wish) one morning you will wake up and see every flaw I have and fall madly in love with them.

© 2013 Alexia Marian


Author's Note

Alexia Marian
I only write to get out my own fears and demons, but give your honest opinion! Is it any good at all? Anything.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

These are definitely my thoughts every day when I think about my boyfriend! This poem is so easily related to. I'm definitely going to send this to him and have him read it. Nice work!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 28, 2013
Last Updated on June 28, 2013
Tags: love, self harm, depression, flaws, romance, poem, poetry, morning, scars, hope, insecurity

Author

Alexia Marian
Alexia Marian

About
I'm Alexia and I'm sixteen. Writing helps me vent and get out emotions that I can't discuss to anyone in person, so yeah. more..