Her Creation

Her Creation

A Story by Lele
"

It came to me while I was in a dreamlike state. How I came to be, I mean. I'm so obsessed with body image and then I caught a glimpse of what He sees.

"
I see a vision. How He made me. 
A vast void, closely resembling that of a dark, hollow cave. It is so empty, yet filled with something some would call unbreathable air. 
In a flash of a second, it suddenly contains a speck; one so tiny it would also seem insignificant. 
It's not. In reality this spec will travel a journey, one so fast and grand it grabs the attention of all it will come in contact with. 
I feel your presence in this speck, and I see you breathe life into it. Tiny hands and feet emerge from it and you stretch them into the length you desire. The arms and legs expand with each thought in your imagination. You give the growing creature hair that is ridiculously curly, and decide that brown eyes will suit her best. You pay special attention to the face, focusing on the nose and mouth. Her best gift will be her smile; her bright cheerful laugh will break down all barriers. The eyes will be almond shape, so as to not distract from the way you balanced the cheekbones- a trait you love to pass on through generations. You shape her back so it's broad and laced with muscles capable of helping others. She stands exactly 5'8 3/4" tall- just as you wish. You gift her legs with the ability to run and jump with outstanding power. She can work hard, and you know she will need to. Your work will require an able body. 
You know her likes, her dislikes are all the more interesting to you. Who she is personally- every desire and wish she could ever have- you know it. 
Lastly, you take a look at her life and walk through it, seeing the outcome she will have the joy of experiencing. You laugh, for you know the exact moment she will choose you over everything else and you just can't wait. You ready yourself for the trails you will use to sharpen her into your most deadly weapon against the enemy. She will need you and you will be ready. 
Your work is complete and it will be flawless. As flawless as it is while you reform it now. 

Taking great care, you condense this wonderful, powerful, world altering woman into the the embryo she is going to start out as. 

Her life starts out slowly, and you watch with anticipation, knowing the exact time when you will get to be with her and hold her in your arms for you love her dearly. The time, however, is not yet, but until then you will be with her walking each step of the way. 

© 2016 Lele


Author's Note

Lele
I would do each and every one of you so you could all see how pretty you are.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on December 27, 2016
Last Updated on December 27, 2016
Tags: God, Creation, time, nothing, short, story, dream, questions, beauty, ana, mia, thin, body, obsession, image, self, hate, help

Author

Lele
Lele

Birmingham, AL



About
I suffer from crippling depression. more..

Writing