How To Keep Weed Fresh For A Long Period Of Time ?

How To Keep Weed Fresh For A Long Period Of Time ?

A Story by alexparry
"

Restocking weed is a regular habit of users, but without proper storage and care, weed can be damaged easily and can make your experience bad.

"

Restocking weed is a regular habit of users, but without proper storage and care, weed can be damaged easily and can make your experience bad. It is because when the weed does not get proper maintenance, it looses its flavor and potency. 

 

So, if you have high-quality weed and you want to keep it fresh for a long period of time, then always ensure to store it properly. And remember, putting it in a simple zipped bag or any box is not enough. There are several things that you must ensure to follow. In this write-up, we have listed a few of the best methods to store weed. Read on!

 

Before starting with the methods to store weed, it is recommended to buy weed from the best and reliable Weed Dispensary in Cambridge. Do not fall for the low price; always check the quality of weed and the fast Weed Delivery in Cambridge. 

 

How To Store Weed ?

 

Natural herbs like cannabis, weed, marijuana, and hemp are quite vulnerable to light, air, humidity, and temperature- all these four natural states can degrade your weed quality. Therefore, you need to keep your weed under the proper storage. 

 

Air & Weed: 

 

It is a fact that weed and other natural herb requires a good amount of oxygen for better growth during their growing phase; however, too much oxygen during storage can ruin the quality of your weed. After the cultivation of weed, it requires that most appropriate amount of oxygen maintain it natural properties and flavors. 

 

“Note: Weed open to too much air or too low air can completely dry up and can directly affect the relative humidity.”

 

Therefore, while storing your weed, ensure to pick an airtight box or zip package. If you are not able to find a high-quality weed box, then you can visit the best weed dispensary in Cambridge. 

 

Light & Weed:

 

Light and sunlight are the most factors that can degrade the quality of your weed. It reduces the potency and ruins the strain's aroma. Direct sunlight degrades weed over time. In fact, several studies show that light is the top factor behind the degradation of weed. 

 

“Note: Always try to store weed in the dark area where direct sunlight cannot enter. For this, you can even use the black color box.”

 

Temperature & Weed:

 

When storing weed for a long period of time, then learning about the appropriate temperature is important. While selecting a storage space for weed, where you can maintain temperature. As per several studies, temperature between 77 and 86 or mildew and molds growth. Therefore, you need to ensure that you store your weed in a cool, dark place. 

 

“Note: Try to store your weed at a temperature between 32 and 68.” 

 

Excessive cold temperature or too hot surrounding can simply dry natural terpenes and cannabinoids of weed. So, do not forget to maintain an appropriate temperature for weed. 

Moving on, humidity is also the major factor that impacts the quality of weed; but if you balance the other factors like light, temperature, and air, then the humidity will be maintained automatically. Besides, you can also consult an expert or the best weed dispensary in Cambridge for better guidance and information. 

© 2021 alexparry


Author's Note

alexparry
Before starting with the methods to store weed, it is recommended to buy weed from the best and reliable Weed Dispensary Cambridge.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on June 18, 2021
Last Updated on June 18, 2021
Tags: Weed Dispensary Cambridge

Author

alexparry
alexparry

About
Willing to get CBD delivered right to your doorstep effortlessly? Follow Green Leaf to buy your desirable CBD products and receive them within 60 minutes! more..

Writing