Basic guide to help you write a Case Study

Basic guide to help you write a Case Study

A Story by Alex Stephen

A case study is a tool that is used to get information or gather knowledge of a research topic. Case studies are mostly used to get detailed information, mostly in the fields of social sciences, business studies and life sciences.

The main purpose of any case study is to investigate. There are two main kinds of case studies. One is for business studies and the second type is for academics.

The person who is writing a case study must examine the qualitative performance in research. While carrying out the study, one has to read, examine, investigate and then write a detailed report regarding the entire process and findings.


Do you need some instructions for writing a case study? Here is a guide that will help you write a case study in an effective way.

  • Decide the location, situation and process of how you are going to investigate. What to observe? What to investigate? Who will investigate? For how long, you need to observe? Plan out a clear process of your investigation.


  • Use relevant and clear language in your research plan. The vocabulary and terminologies you use should be relevant to the scenario you are examining. For example, if it’s a firm, use business terminologies in your case study.

  • Organize a meeting with other participants before starting your case study.

  • Organize all the research material, questionnaires to be used and previous records so that every participant has complete information before you start with the examination.

  • All the participants should be aware of the investigation procedure. The examination should be done according to the set procedure.

  • Ensure that you have all the written data and records according to the software you are using.

  • Crosscheck and edit all the data gathered before submitting the final results.

  • Use formal and academic writing in your case study.

© 2019 Alex Stephen


Author's Note

Alex Stephen

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on May 15, 2019
Last Updated on May 17, 2019

Author

Alex Stephen
Alex Stephen

Glen Cove, NY



About
Hi, my name is Alex Stephen. I am a professional writer and work with www.5staressays.com more..

Writing