Developing The Art Of Creative Writing

Developing The Art Of Creative Writing

A Story by Alex Stephen

Creative writing is not everyone’s cup of tea as it demands creativity and inventiveness.

To be more precise, there is no exact science about creative writing.

It is a valuable talent which can be the best partner in the voyage of the success of an individual.

Are you eager to learn creative writing too?

This article has got your back! Dive in and master the art of creative writing in no time.

1-       Write what you know

Use, characters, settings, language, and background that you already know. Develop stories from the world you are familiar with.   


2-       Write what you do not know

With the help of your imagination, create new relationships, new situations, new characters, and even new worlds.


3-      Read widely and well

Make yourself familiar with the published content of the writers of the same field, whether it is literary fiction, thrillers, short stories, fantasy, or poetry.

Remember! Nothing in this world encourages writing more than good reading.


4-      Magnetize your readers

No one will read your novel, short story, or any written content by force, so it is of utmost significance for you to magnetize your readers right away.


5-      Show rather than tell

Too many adverbs, description, and adjectives can make your narrative slow as well as your readers will lose interest for sure.


6-      Get it the right the first time

Try to make your first draft as perfect as it is possible.


7-      Keep polishing

Polish your piece of writing with the help of editing and proofreading. Correct grammatical, punctuation, and sentence structure mistakes.

Conclusion

Start applying these amazing tricks and tips to polish your creativity skills today!


© 2019 Alex Stephen


Author's Note

Alex Stephen

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on May 17, 2019
Last Updated on May 17, 2019

Author

Alex Stephen
Alex Stephen

Glen Cove, NY



About
Hi, my name is Alex Stephen. I am a professional writer and work with www.5staressays.com more..

Writing