monsters in the miskinis house

monsters in the miskinis house

A Story by Moon in all her light
"

i wrote this for english the bolded word are my new words comment what you like.....

"

Not too far away, in a small house, lives a family. Two little girls, Ella, five years old, and Sophie, six years old, a mom and a dad. Not too long ago Ella and Sophie realized that there were gargantuan monsters under their bed and in their closet. This stopped their gallivanting and the genial attitudes in its tracks. But this also made the girls all the more garrulous.

 

On the first night after the girls noticed, mom set up a night-light; that did not work. The next night mom set up some bears, most seemed to be either garish or genteel. After that mom whipped up some enigma liquid that she claimed was monster be gone. The next morning, mom gave the girls spray bottles with monster be gone. The girls thought it seemed quite gratuitous. That night the girls came up with the idea to goad the monsters. So mom grandiosely goaded the monsters for their guiles. So the monsters had gone away and everything what back to being normal.

© 2012 Moon in all her light


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on November 19, 2012
Last Updated on November 19, 2012

Author

Moon in all her light
Moon in all her light

Kensington, NH



About
I am a teen writer. I love getting my ideas out there. I live in NH. I am a sophomore in highschool more..

Writing