Merrily Divine

Merrily Divine

A Story by Alfred Kukitz

   She sleeps in quiet repose. Her soft face aglow in a gathering dream. Quiet times that blissfully pass as somewhere else, where some other being lives in the chamber of another life and time. Her walking seems to float, her words unspoken yet carefully guided to ears of other dreamers. Although no clouds or mist live here among her visions she sees delicate forms of sleep life in episodes of development. A genesis of form, a blessed intervention, the gathering of life's precious elements cling to her soul and more. 
   She nears a wakefulness of sorts that conflicts with the REM in her eyes. Flashes of daylight pass though her like lightening, sending disturbances of her life on Earth. Oh! She pains but it passes. On Earth made wings she flies and joins other new forms. What perchance makes her so wonderful? She's idyllic, a beauty in living form, the kind of enchantment she possess enriches a man's soul. 
"Say you women, Pray tell! What makes a lass filled with dreams? I beg your answer."
She walks away in secret. Her form sifting into and out of time channels, her gaiety lighting her pathway. 
She comes onto me, her merriment softly laughing, her eyes now lifting my soul. Lo! What is she but her true self. I have found the love deep in her heart that transcends all poetry and time. She is.......life itself, coming to me, merrily divine.

© 2014 Alfred Kukitz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on September 26, 2014
Last Updated on September 26, 2014
Tags: dreams, secrets, REM, enchantment, idyllic

Author

Alfred Kukitz
Alfred Kukitz

Deering, NH



About
Yes, I'm still here. Just jazzing up my about me story. Sorry I don't die at the end. more..

Writing