Dragger

Dragger

A Story by Alfred Kukitz
"

A man & his Mind

"

I’m here in the map of things. Strange enough! I’m looking for an event, a horizon and a reason for looking. I can assure you of no Black Holes on Earth, galaxies awash in catastrophe or Sally selling Seashells by the SeaShore. 

“But Look”!

“It’s Dragger”!

Or is it?



to be continued………….


Deep within the skin of his being he felt mortified. The graciousness that once honored his heart and mind eclipsed the very notion of his coming mental awareness. He slid into home. On occasion he would lift the heavens to the sky buy only his lunacy knew for certain. There was something certain in his gait. A confidence that lacked any moral bearing. He walked like an animal of the night. Sleep was never far away but he made enemies with it on his 3rd month of his new lunacy. Dragger was not himself. He languished in kind of infancy of enlightenment only to plunge into the despair of a maniac. Sucking thumb, drooling became part time activities. He roared just before the slide into home. So ends Dragger’s short life. Good Night Dragger! 

© 2014 Alfred Kukitz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on November 9, 2014
Last Updated on November 9, 2014
Tags: Dragger, animal, lunacy, infancy

Author

Alfred Kukitz
Alfred Kukitz

Deering, NH



About
Yes, I'm still here. Just jazzing up my about me story. Sorry I don't die at the end. more..

Writing