Michael Adams

Michael Adams

A Story by Alfred Kukitz
"

how did he do it?

"

Michael Adams: How did he do it


There was no explanation to satisfy the rational mind. It was simply a bump in the architecture of thought. He walked upside down for starters, or it seemed to say upside down, his smile caused a frown in his facial makeup, his gait a lollygaging of oneupmanship, his head coming home for the first time in decades looked kindly on the Earth.
"Wow. Wow we!" His voice trumpeting pass any echo available at the time. What could be said was this in some semblance of rational thought: Michael Adams was home after a long, perilous journey into the heart of space.
"Hm" he mused. The age of his skin was lapping the elements of time for the first instance in years.
"I'm aging", he mumbled the lips trailing off into a westerly breeze.

"Oh God, why did I return"? His face flicked a semblance of his question. He stretched, the arms reaching across universes, his toes flexing any which way, the torso leaning hard into the rich atmosphere of air.

No one had know. Everyone remained clueless as to how a man could leave Earth, drift off into the heart of space and return, alive and well, without the least bit of support from NASA or any other company involved in space flight.

Well.....just how did he do it?

© 2017 Alfred Kukitz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on April 13, 2017
Last Updated on April 13, 2017
Tags: Michael, clueless, Earth, drift

Author

Alfred Kukitz
Alfred Kukitz

Deering, NH



About
Yes, I'm still here. Just jazzing up my about me story. Sorry I don't die at the end. more..

Writing