Blood Lust

Blood Lust

A Story by Meghan Jack
"

A Twilight fanstory~ There are many illnesses that require blood transfusions to survive. It is perhaps the closest we humans come to a vampire existence. But in this case Bella may have the key to turn that survival into an instinct. I

"

 

I’d had enough reasons to think about how I would die in the past three years since I had moved to Forks.  I had survived James’ brutal beating, jumping off a cliff and countless death threats from vengeful vampires to the Volturi. But I would never have imagined it like this.

 

This was a very human way to die. Perhaps the most human way to die.  The hunter was inside of me. Stalking me and destroying me from the inside out.

 

Edward couldn’t protect me from this and I think that was killing him even more then me. It wasn’t supposed to be this way. He was supposed to be able to protect me from anything. He was strong and powerful, a God forever seventeen. I had watched him destroy the most powerful enemies with one, swift movement. He had done everything in his power to protect me from any threat imaginable. But not from this.

 

I’d spent the past 3 months living as he does-off of the blood of other humans. Humans like me. His blood lust was eternal, but mine could only go on for so long. Our marriage plans had been interrupted- they may never come to be- but I had come as close as I ever would to being like him. Needing like him. Unable to survive without the sustenance that my human body no longer could sufficiently produce. Edward’s blood lust made him strong, but mine was making me waste away. I wondered if he would choose the only option left for me, or if this human body of mine would forever be in need.  A need only a vampire existence could provide.

 

testing.....

 

© 2008 Meghan Jack


Author's Note

Meghan Jack
This is a fanfic for the series Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Its a work in progress.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely written piece! I was a bit disappointed it did not go on for longer, as short though it was I was starting to get into it. I really loved that line about "the hunter inside me", it was very nicely put. I hope you write some more soon!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on July 14, 2008
Last Updated on September 9, 2008

Author

Meghan Jack
Meghan Jack

Oakville, Canada



About
Hey there. I'm Allanah, or Meghan which is my real name. Nice to meet you! I was born in 1985 which makes me 23 now. I live in Ontario Canada and I graduated from Sheridan college for Early Childhood.. more..

Writing
Angel Angel

A Chapter by Meghan Jack