Alley and edward

Alley and edward

A Story by alley

My only     by cassie phillips  alley and edward”

 

When you see your friends…. You think their pretty cool to be your friend but not all of them just want to be friends…..

 

-I got up and wanted to see my lover … edward cullen….. �"he was so sexy today with his v neck shirt and black skinny jeans-  hello my alley”. �"smiles- hi….  Ready for are walk? Oh yes. �"he takes my hand- how are you this very morning? Very good but very cold…. Here let me give you my jacket”.

 

-he puts the jacket on me- wow your jacket is warm well yes….., are you going to be cold edward? No not at all”. Yes you are cause your normally cold…, he laughs- why are you so smart alley? Cause I am ,got a problem… , no not really. �"kiss his cheek- he blushes-

 

Hey maybe we can see a movie or something…. No!!!! are you crazy… ,what edward? I can be showed…. , stop it edward the lights arnt going to be beamed on you….., they could be… stop edward!!! �"I got so mad I hit his chest- stop making youself look bad!

 

-he wraped his arms around me- im sooo … sorry alley”. No im sorry for hiting you. �"he picked my face up and kissed me- don’t be sorry … I deserved it”.

 

If you want to go to the movies then fine but if a guy starts flirting with you then im going to do what I do best”. What is that? Fight for you! Huh … thanks but a girl can handle her self you know.

 

I don’t believe that cause when that guy ….- I walked off- alley! He ran after me- I didn’t mean to say it in that way… well you perfectly meant it that way …. �" I didn’t even look at him- alley look at me please! �"I looked at him- -he made me stop walking- alley you know I like you .sooo…. Please let me  say im sorry….

© 2011 alley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011

Author

alley
alley

Dubin, TX, United Kingdom



About
Im Alley I love writing love stories it's just my thing. I like reading looking to publish 2 of my books i have written. message me or add.. love ya!! more..

Writing
The love life The love life

A Poem by alley


the living the living

A Story by alley


The kind The kind

A Story by alley