Hurt to Feel

Hurt to Feel

A Poem by Alli Bear :)

The pain was there, but hidden behind a fake smile.

The crying of an empy soul ran down my wrist red as rubies.

The cuts to deep to describe.

I am standing in a world that's moving too quickly.

I hurt to feel.

 

© 2008 Alli Bear :)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're not emo right?

Ahh, I miss you, even though your standing next to me.

Lalalala.






Posted 15 Years Ago


you don't need pain to feel goodness. there are other ways to deal with things. nicely written and good luck with further writings.

~Rach
(check you my writing!)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Thoughtful insight to an injured condition that needs love and healing. I know when my wife died I was numb to my need. I thought my strong pattern of determination would drive me forward. I had not realized the transmission had dropped out of my heart. I joined a group called greifshare.org that meets with volunteers all over the country. The loving and wise people associated with this help put the transmission pack in my heart. Now I am back on the road of life heading nicely down the highway. My grief is now very manageable. Thanks for the clear view of an injured heart it helped me to see how far I have come.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 8, 2008

Author

Alli Bear :)
Alli Bear :)

No country for old men :), Nicaragua



About
I'm Alli. I'm a beast. I love writing, it's a great way to get your feelings out. I'll stay fly til the day I die. I love to shop. eat. drink. funtime. storytime. whateva.. I'm real friendly, but wow,.. more..

Writing
"Naked" "Naked"

A Poem by Alli Bear :)