Below

Below

A Story by Allie-Shea
"

So, here he was sitting below me on the floor, but now I realized I was below his family…the ones that abused him, use him, and hate me…great.

"

He sat below me, on the floor of my bedroom. Staring at the wall with an intent anger. He wasn’t talking to me, this was the silent treatment. It was childish and annoying, but this was his way of getting his point across. I wasn’t sure how he thought this was effective, or if he knew it wasn’t but decided to do it anyway. I had now sat my book next to me after folding the corner of my page. “Talk to me,” I begged.


He shook his head. He was upset that I told him how upset his family made me. He was furious actually. Finally, he turned and his deep brown eyes glared at me. “Stop acting like this,” I snapped back at him. Standing up he shook his head again. This man was blind to everything his family had done to him. He was blind to how much they truly used him.


So, here he was sitting below me on the floor, but now I realized I was below his family…the ones that abused him, use him, and hate me…great.

© 2012 Allie-Shea


Author's Note

Allie-Shea
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on September 10, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012
Tags: love, romance, students, college, fight, angst, drama, hatred, new school, new kid, student, learning, blood, battle, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, young love, sex, teen, adults, fighting, animals

Author

Allie-Shea
Allie-Shea

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Your average college student I suppose. Studying creative writing and fine arts. more..

Writing
Camera Camera

A Story by Allie-Shea


Truth Truth

A Poem by Allie-Shea