Wait....i have a mate??

Wait....i have a mate??

A Story by Rikki Holzwarth
"

The first day back to school Anna meets a handsome and mysterous and once dangerouse rouge she instantly feels draw to him. Will Anna and Jay be able to fight the past long enough to fully mate?

"

Hey thanks for reading this I will post a new chapter every week if I get at least one comment per chapter... Thanks again so please comment and favorite XD

and oh ya please forgive me on the spelling errors lol thanxs XDXXXDXDX

-
BeautifullyEmo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My name is Anna, you could say I'm a loser and you'd probably be correct. Ever since moving here in 6th grade the title loser, ugly,nerd, b$&@$, and a whole bunch of other bad names people have labeled me. I for one didn't see what was so bad about me. I wasn't the most fahonable in school or the prettiest but I always thought I wasn't that ugly. I had long blond hair that came to my lower back I was about 5'5 pretty short, and I was also a little emo but not that emo. Oh and did I mention that I'm a ......werewolf.

I wore a baggy black mitalica shirt and black tights paired with a pair of converse sneakers my hair also fell in two messy braids. I wasn't the most fashionable person ever and I didn't care I dressed for comfort/ or some people would call it emo or a gothic look but hey i liked it. Closing my bedroom door I headed down stairs wrapping my backpack over my shoulder, heading to the door a loud noise came from the bedroom behind me. Stopping in my path I turned to see what the noise originated from. Coming to the bedroom door I slowly knocked. " Jeremy are you OK?" I asked.

"F-off," he quickly yelled out to me. I quickly backed from the door, knowing from past experiences of to bug him hen he was in this mood.



I made my way back to the door and quickly started making my way to school.

Oh great,another year of school with people who hated my guts, who bullied me for no reason I thought to myself. After putting my headphones into my ears I turned on my iPod, walking into the front door I walked to my laker I shoved my backpack in then grabbed my binder.

Head down I started walking making sure not to be noticed by anyone. Finding a seat in the front of the room I started sketching in my book. Once the bell rung everyone else started to pile into the class room. Skoping out who was in my class this year I didn't waist any time seeing that almost half of the people had once bullied me.

F*****g great I thought to myself. I had once hoped that this year my first year of high school would actually be a little better than my years before hand. And oh man was I wrong.

Coming back to reality I had just noticed the most amazing sent I had ever smelt. It was a cross between chocolate and strawberries(oohh chocolate strawberries yum XD) shifting my head to the direction of the smell I laid my eyes on the hottest guy I've ever seen in my in my intire life.

He had shortih black hair that was sexily messed up. He had a black t-shirt paired with a leather jacket. I could faintly see the 6 pack that was underneath also paired with a pair of black jeans and com-bate boots. Taking in a short gasp of air i started to shake. My wolf inside had started to grow restless, trying to push her more down so i could regain my composure hadn't worked i could already feel her trying to gain control. closing my eyes i took more breaths and finally gained control of my self. turning my head back to the guy in the back of the room i could see he had already star to talk to Hannah meson, or how i liked to call her the school s**t/ most popular girl in school.

Rage started to build up in my chest my wold didn't like her talking to the beautiful boy in black. But i had started to wonder why? Why do i care who he talks to? Turning my head back to the front of the room i stared back at my paper. tuning my hearing to Hannah's conversation i could perfectly hear what see was talking about.

"sooooo, your new here aren't you cutey", she said in a high sexy voice. Her comment wanting me too go rip her head off right there. Stiffining in my chair i waited to hear his responds. Waiting awhile he finally spoke up.

"Whatever your selling I'm not buying,' he said, oh god did he have the deepest,huskiest and sexiest voice Ive ever heard. he then stood to sit in another chair away from Hannah. While moving i could barely hear him whisper s**t while he passed her. Looking back again i saw shock in her eyes, then a large gas come everyone else in the room. My gaze fell, wow he just rejected the most pretty girl school even if she was a s**t everyone liked her.

"Who do you think you are." she yelled from across the room. I could tell she was shaking from anger trying to gain control of her wolf. oh ya didn't i mention she was the alphas daughter, and this was the packs school, pretty much this whole town was made just for the pack. He just shrugged and turned to the front of the room.

This whole time i hadn't paid attention to the burning feeling in my chest, and the screaming of my wolf. Struggling i stiffened more in my seat. Feeling a pair of eyes on me a shifted to look up. Oh god his eyes we beautiful, the were bright green with hints of gold and brown mixed in. Staring at him more i saw his eyes widen. not being able to silence my wolf any longer i heard her scream the one word i never thought i would hear in my life. MATE.

 

 

MATE

All that could go through my head was that one and only word. But how could i have a mate?? the weird, ugly, loser who nobody liked. how could i possibly have a mate that was soo handsom, so jaw dropping. And how could i bair to be rejected, by the person i am already feeling so strongly for?

"GO TALK TO HIM," my wolf screamed out to me.

"I can't," i thought back to her. Srinking back into my chair, trying to make myself as little as possible. Tearing my gaze from his beautiful eyes my gaze landing at the front of the classroom once agian. The pressure in my chest had begun to grow as a million questions filled my mind. What if he rejected me? what if he though I w-was ugly or fat or just plainly not good enough for him?
The pressure was now growing out of control the pressure deep in my chest had moved through out my body, i now felt that i would be ripped apart from the inside out.

God I can't do this anymore I screamed to myself.
I cant take the chance of him rejecting me, i can't have anymore pain enter my life. I just can't. Burying my face deep into my hands i felt the tears begin to fall. The emotions i had been keeping inside and now hit me like a full forse hurricane. Rising quickly from my seat i ran out of the room, leaving a class full of gasps and a silent mate behind me.

Trying to run fast than i already was, trying to make the gap between us greater, I failed only making it out the schools front doors before my knees gave out. As tears started to flow again I hid my face in my hands, my whole body now shaking from fear. The pressure was finally releaved from my body,and now i couldn't keep out my wolves screams.

"You idiot, that is OUR MATE, I demand you go run back in there and stop being such a baby!" she screamed, here voice ringing in my ears.
"
I-i can't," I stuttered back to her, my voice barly comming up to a whisper. Hearing a deep breath in my head her sreaming stopped and in a calming voice she spoke again to me.
"We have to go back Anna, hes are mate the person who was born to be our other half. The person who is supposed to comfort, protect, and love us with all there heart. The person we were ment to spend forever with, to grow old with, to have a family with. tso make us happer than weve ever been, to final have someone to stop all this pain you feel inside. Don't you wan't that? Want to feel what its like to be loved, loved for the first time in our lives?"

Did I? I questioned myself. Oh ofcorse i did, I had been hurt so many times before. All i wanted, all i've dreamed about was to be loved, loved by just one person.
"What if he rejects us?" i asked my wolf as i started to raise myself from my knees.

Silence hung in the air, acouple minitues passed before she answered.
"He won't Anna, I just know it," she stated. i could almost feel how sure she felt of the words she had spoken. Faith my wolf had never steared me wrong, she had been with me since birth and i trusted every word she said.(But oh how she could be difficult XDXD)

After afew more seconds standing there i heard a chime of the school bell. Walking to my locker I started pulling out my book for my next class. Starting to close the locker door. I felt a warm hand on laying my sholder. I instantly felt an electric firework explode from the spot where the hand was, the sprk traveled from that spot and ratiated to every point of my body.Shaking were I stood I couldn't help but know exactly who stood behind me.Turning my face to my mate behind me i got another waft of hes amazing sent. Oh what that sent did to me, it was the most pleasuring sent i had evey smelt. Lifting my head we made eye contact, his green eyes seemed to gleem with worrie, confusion,and mabye a hint of love.(AWWWWW HAD FUN WRITING THIS PART) Pushing him self closer to me I heard him take in a deep breath. He stood there awhile taking in my sent. Leaning in closer his lips just inches away from mine, he took in another deep breath and spoke the one word i that would change both of our worlds forever. "MATE!"

© 2012 Rikki Holzwarth


Author's Note

Rikki Holzwarth
What do you think????????

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on August 13, 2012
Last Updated on August 13, 2012
Tags: werewolf, mate, romance, love, alpha

Author

Rikki Holzwarth
Rikki Holzwarth

Smurs Village, none, Canada



About
Hi im new writer i love to write and love feed back. My name is rikki and i hope that you give my writing chance more..