There is no hard and fast rule to follow the contemporary trends only

There is no hard and fast rule to follow the contemporary trends only

A Story by aluminubricon

It is not supposed to be heavy either. It is there to compliment the white bridal gown. Bridal dresses are of different vibrant colors, so, the colors of the jewelry pieces are also supposed to compliment the dress.

Wedding rings are the most important wedding ornament. What desired is a balanced look. But they can also make amendments to suit their own choice of the metal and stones collection. And what is supposed to be the specific look of the wedding set to go with the dress in order to enhance the total impact of her personality.

Preference is given to the lighter one.The purpose of jewelry is the beautification and the personality enhancement of the wearer. They have a whole catalog from where the brides can select their own designs. It's up to her whether she wants to wear a black pearl set or rubies studded gold set. It is also supposed to be heavy weight to go with the highly embellished bridal dress.

In western culture, the wedding gown is of white color.

Bridal wear is the most important ornamental feature amongst all the other different kinds of jewelry It has acquired the most special consideration both of the customers and the designers because it is meant for the most important occasion of one's life. They can let her know which stone would go with which particular metal. There are many professional jewelry designers who can sort out her problem. In this way, a unique look stainless steel laser cutting is being rendered to the bridal jewelry.

But the eastern trends are some what different from the westerns ones. Besides the main bridal set, wedding rings are paid extra attention. The details of the bridal jewelry items need not to be either over emphasized or totally minimized. It is totally her choice to make sure what suits her and what is supposed to match her wedding gown. Here, designer made option is also getting popularized. If the bridal dress is not coupled with the right kind of jewels, the bride's total look will not come out. Here, gold is the most sought after metal for this purpose. But the preference is given to the white gold. So, not much choice is left for the color matching issue. Different designs are there for the brides to choose. Stones of different colors are used to go with the bridal gowns. Gold is also being worn. There are many designers who have specific designs for the wedding occasions. Especially in the sub continent, heavy jewelry is being preferred.

. There is no hard and fast rule to follow the contemporary trends only. Usually, white jewelry is opted with precious gems and stones like diamonds or pearls. Diamond rings are generally preferred but it's up to the bride to go for her favorite stone and design.

Bridal jewelry is wholly and solely dependent on the bride's choice. They are craftily designed. And who needs it more than a bride? Be it an eastern bride or a western one, it has been awarded an extra special niche in the list of the most important wedding items

© 2017 aluminubricon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on December 8, 2017
Last Updated on December 8, 2017
Tags: stainless steel laser cutting