Yellow, my favorite color

Yellow, my favorite color

A Poem by Alxxxandra💓🥞🧺
"

I think it's pretty clear what's this about from just reading the title but in case someone didn't get it, I'm just going to write about yellow, my favorite color. (Btw this is not a poem!)

"
Yellow. What is yellow? Yellow is that bright color, the third you see when looking at a rainbow and very often the coloring of the sun painted in children's drawings. It is very commonly associated with happiness, good times, and happy faces. Personally, it reminds me of good memories of times spent with my family and friends with everyone smiling and laughing and just overall happy memories. It also reminds me of positivity and cheerfulness whichever are both two very awesome things that one should have plenty of in life. Yellow represents happiness and positivity, along with freshness, intellect, honor, and joy. But it can also characterize caution, sickness, and jealousy. Of course, I don't think about those things when I think about yellow. I only think of it as a pleasing color. Thinking of the color yellow also gives me a warming feeling because I get reminded of the feeling of when you sit outside in sunny weather and you can feel the sun almost caressing your skin lightly with its sunrays. Another thing I love about the color yellow is that it's the same color as my favorite kind of flowers, sunflowers.

© 2020 Alxxxandra💓🥞🧺


Author's Note

Alxxxandra💓🥞🧺
please leave some feedback on things I've could have done better etc! It would be very much appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

beautiful, i love yellow daisies, my favourite, loved your writing, thanks for entry into my competition

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
1 Review
Added on June 10, 2020
Last Updated on June 10, 2020
Tags: yellow, colors

Author

Alxxxandra💓🥞🧺
Alxxxandra💓🥞🧺

Stockholm, Sweden



About
13 yrs old • she/her • just a little kid trying to write stories more..

Writing