She Gave Him Everything

She Gave Him Everything

A Story by Aly

                She gave him everything, but it wasn't enough. She thought she had him but reality proved her wrong. She had hoped to get married and start a family once they were both ready. All her hopes and dreams were crushed by one man. She thought she was his one and only and that forever their love would be all they would need. But is love all a person needs? Is being happy all we as humans want? Or are we looking for something that we are unsure of. A love, thought to be so strong, can be destroyed so easily because of man’s imperfections. The feeling of love is reassuring, but it is just a feeling. A feeling that can be easily used to take what you want and leave nothing but ruins after. The young girl carries scars from her ordeals but the worst of them all lies on her heart. She had her heart destroyed by someone she cared too much for. She is now left with nothing but the memories he left with her. She thinks back to how happy they were, but that is what hurts her more. Those memories will forever taunt her. She will never get that back again, and she is unsure about whether or not to move forward with life. 

© 2012 Aly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on September 30, 2012
Last Updated on September 30, 2012

Author

Aly
Aly

CA



About
I can only hope that things continue to get better... more..

Writing
Dog Toy Dog Toy

A Story by Aly


7 Years 7 Years

A Poem by Aly


Small Things Small Things

A Poem by Aly