Dead man’s treasure.

Dead man’s treasure.

A Poem by andrew mitchell

Life was no more
the transfer
of moments
to memories
while embarking on
the risks involved
in the money
and love exchange
under the confines
of time.

© 2021 andrew mitchell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your wiseness at times astounds me Andrew.

Posted 2 Years Ago


andrew mitchell

2 Years Ago

Thank you Ken for your kind words as always and stopping by.
time will run out .. no doubts about that ... our short "productive years most certainly spent in those two pursuits .. love and money .. whoa to those who are led astray by the love of money .. or those who dare to pay money for love ... shiver me timbers mate .. and blow me down! :) great read for me sir .. a keeper says i!
E.

Posted 2 Years Ago


andrew mitchell

2 Years Ago

Hi Gene thank you for your generous reviews and giving your time.
Very deep Andrew ... as we used to say. I believe the treasure was located in the Dead Man's chest ... yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Love is the only true treasure that most of us ... the fortunate ones ... will ever know.

Well done.

Posted 2 Years Ago


andrew mitchell

2 Years Ago

Hi Ted as always thank you for your kind words, your warm and generous praise and stopping by.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2021
Last Updated on June 21, 2021

Author

andrew mitchell
andrew mitchell

adelaide, Australia



About
Strindberg said. " When I come home and sit at my writing table, then I live.... I live, and I live in manifold fashion of all human beings. I depict; I am glad with the glad, wicked with the wicked,.. more..

Writing