Dear diary

Dear diary

A Story by song writer
"

the first page of a diary of a girl long lost to society. I wrote this when I was younger so it is a little bit different for some of the things I have wrote.

"

Dear diary,

 

It has been one day without any electricity the power went out last night after the worst thunder storm ever. We as a family are lucky we survived it.  Most of the people here have died or can’t move from their house because a huge tree is in their way. I and my mom with my sister’s help are trying to help those people but they usually end up dead before we get there. I hope there are other people besides us out there if there are please help us!

P.S. my name is Isabelle Rose Stone

Dear diary,

Sorry I have not written in you for awhile but so much has happened. We found other people that are alive and they moved in with us are house now is small. We found five other people and I have to share a room with two other people due to the fact that my room is the biggest.  It is hard for me to sleep with total strangers especially since they are both guys. My mom is not happy with them being there in my room but they have nowhere else they can go. I just hope they can get better soon they can go somewhere else my mom is just too afraid she will hurt one of them if she moves them again. You see they both have fractured legs and they won’t go anywhere without the other person because they are brothers and brothers stick together. Let just hope my mom can find the right tools to heal so they can leave mostly because I don’t like them they scare me and make rude comments about me. I told my mom this and she did not believe me. My sister even said that they did the same things to her and my mom did not care. My sister also has some one in her room but the person is a little girl. My mom has the same number of people in her room but ones a baby girl and ones a little boy. So yes it’s me who has the harder time trying to take care of two guys that do nothing but stare at my breast.

 

Dear diary,

My mom found the tools she needed to put casts on the men and she is going to do it today but it is apparently going to take months to get the bone to heal I’m mad about that. Also the girl that was in my sisters room we found out was not really  a little kid she was 15 she just look young because she was skinny and was short she is only four feet  nine inches. The way we found out was by her telling us her age after she said she was pregnant with her second child the first was the baby in mom’s room.  

© 2013 song writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on September 13, 2013
Last Updated on September 13, 2013

Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer