The Seer

The Seer

A Story by song writer
"

So I wrote because I was thinking of how our world would be different if we really did have all the fantasy monsters. Also I added super natural beings that I made up.

"
"What if life was not the same as it is now? What if there were really people out there who did magic or were even vampires? Would our world not be as boring? Would we stop writing things as fantasy?," I asked him. Well I guess I should say I asked my psychiatrist.
He said, "What if I were to tell you that there really are vampires, witches, and werewolves what would you say to the?"
I said to him, "That would explain everything, I mean it would also be awesome, but that would also explain all the god given talents I have."
He said, "Yes it does explain the fact that you can sense things and sometimes see thing before they happen."
I asked," How did you know that I never told you that before, mostly because I thought you would put me in a mental hospital."
He said, " Its because I'm like you, you see I'm what they call a seer, you are too."
I said," What I'm a Seer what does that mean and how are we both that when you read minds and I don't?'
He said, " I am a type of Seer we are called mind readers, you are a real Seer which means you are a half with.'
I asked, " You mean that half witches are seers?"
He said," Yes but not all seers are half witch."
"Ok now I get it, wait are just trying to get to leave here crazy so you don't have to deal with me ever again," I said.
He said," No, I"m tell you this because you asked and because a vampire wants you, you are not safe here anymore."
I asked," What does a vampire want with me?How does telling me all this help?'
He said,' The vampire wants you to be his mate because a real Seer is rare and a half vampire half Seer baby is even rarer. I'm telling you all of this so that you can make the right choice."
I asked," And what would that choice be?'
He said," You will go with me to America, and we will live out our lives there."
I asked, "And why would i go with you instead of marring the vampire?"
He said," For the same reason that you chose me as your psychiatrist, you love me."
I said," Austin you know right now I really hate the fact that you can read my mind."
" Ya I know Anna,' He said then he kissed me.
We moved to America and had a family.

© 2014 song writer


Author's Note

song writer
I'm thinking about making this story in to a book so please comment if you would want this to be a book.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on April 13, 2014
Last Updated on April 13, 2014

Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer