Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty

A Story by song writer
"

So a cool idea came out of a nickname my boyfriend gave me and a nickname I gave him hope you like it.

"

Do you remember that bullshit Sleeping Beauty story that Disney decided to bring us? Well it is completely wrong I should know I married Aurora at least they got her name right. I heard a story about her from some of the other lords in the land they said there was a beautiful lady sleeping the world away stuck in a castle. They decided to send their friend to try and save her but he has not come back. They were willing to give money to the person that gets him back as he has a new wife waiting for him at home. Being the man hunter, I am I decided to take the case and asked where I had to go. Apparently, she lives in the middle of f*****g nowhere because he just points to the woods and said it a five-mile walk. I started as soon as it was dark out lord know I would burn if I went outside in the light being the ginger I am I’m just kidding I’m also a vampire. The walk was long I felt like I was going in circles but knowing I have no direction sense I knifed every tree I encountered and followed the metallic scent of humans. Eventually I found the run-down place It looked like a run-down mansion no wonder the human hasn’t come back he probably got lost, this place looks like a maze. I heard two heart beats a very faint one and a very loud and frantic sounding one. Following the noise, I was met with a fucked-up sight the guy was leaning over this beautiful woman totally naked looking like he was about to rape her.

He was so interested in her and playing with himself that he didn’t see me so I asked, “What are you doing?”

He turned around fast and smiled creepily, “Do you want to join in?”

My fangs instantly popped out of my mouth and I hissed at hi, “No you filthy b*****d, leave your friend and wife are waiting for you 5 miles away from here. You better get going before I decide to kill you.” He ran as fast as he could out the door forgetting his clothing behind. Leaving me to wonder what his friend would think about his nudity sadly he ran back in and grabbed his pants and shoes. After he left I went toward this woman to see what was going on with her. She was a blond human goddess with a vampire bit wound on her shoulder. He left her to die most vampire just drink enough to last them a month this one drunk this human almost dry and used his venom on her but left before turning her into one of his kind. She was his lover at one point I found out later and she broke it off with him because he decided to have other lovers. He left her with a gift and a curse but he also wanted her to die because he didn’t give her any of his blood so I kissed her bit her so she would open her mouth cut my wrist add started dripping blood in her mouth. Once she drank from me she turned into my ginger vixen of a wife. That’s the actual magical tale of Sleeping Beauty also known as my Vampire Queen.

© 2017 song writer


Author's Note

song writer
My nickname is Sleeping Beauty because I fall asleep on him all the time because depression makes me sleepy. I call him a vampire because he stays up real late. I thought of the story of Sleeping Beauty and since she was pretty much dead and kissed alive I thought what if she was bite awake instead and this story came out of it. I also kind of based it off the actual story too.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

129 Views
Added on July 7, 2017
Last Updated on July 7, 2017

Author

song writer
song writer

About
Writing is a way of expressing my emotions in a way that it healthy. I've been on here for 4 years now so everyone who has started with me has seen me grow. I thank you all who are still on here for s.. more..

Writing
3/27/2020 3/27/2020

A Chapter by song writer


3/30/2020 3/30/2020

A Chapter by song writer