to aunt prinny (r.i.p 9-8-06)

to aunt prinny (r.i.p 9-8-06)

A Story by A.Low

One more day only one more day with you.Would mean so much to me.So much to the family you have now left behind.When that day is over i would still be whishin for that one day to happen all over agian.It won't ever happen ever again.Only because where you are now it isn't possible.I know theres sighns all around me telling me your spirit shall always be with me.When i fall asleep at night your in my dreams and thats when it hurts the most because when i wake up your not really there!Its so hard to see you buried and know that all that is there is bone  soon to be gone and well nothing but a empty coffin wher your body used to lay deep withtin.I know god took when because you were sick there was nothing any body could do it was your time.You were sick i just wish that maybe he would of gave you more time.

I didn't want to say good bye!

I didin't want to cry and feel this pain of my heart slowly falling apart

Yea call me selfish just as long as i know that you know i love you more than anyhting and i still cry today i see a picture or hear your name but i willl never shalll show crying emotion any more because your happy and well feeling better than ever you don't have to fight anymore you had a good life.

Just know one thing i love you

© 2009 A.Low


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg. I just cried.
It was very emotional and I wish so bad that you could see your aunt again.
She is in a happy place now.
This was straight from the heart and that's the best kind of writing.
Good Job. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 11, 2009

Author

A.Low
A.Low

crazzyyy county



About
Name:Amanda Gender:Female Birthday:@2:30pm on 09/04/1992 Status:Taken Food:Grandmas spaghetti and Nanna's glumpky Career:Nurse,CNA,Child care day worker,worker any more question plz ask .. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Poem by A.Low


i need you i need you

A Poem by A.Low