Life's Struggle The Inevitable

Life's Struggle The Inevitable

A Poem by Amber Elaine Marshall
"

A poem about life and all the trials and tribulations one experiences

"
My life struggle has become an endless parade of loss and despair, my destiny never to be a life of joy. Apparent to be a pain riddled struggle...it is the inevitable. As I continue to strive and fight for the rewards and due contentment so rightfully deserved, I am again time after time, day after day held down by my never ending life struggles...the inevitable...Ironic those with so much heart and intent to live life in good will are those who suffer the most, never to reap all of life's pleasures. Those of us, those like me, doomed to suffer and carry all the pain of life's struggles...the inevitable.

© 2010 Amber Elaine Marshall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Having been subjected to similar turmoil and strife in the first half of my life, I think I know how you feel. It does seem that some of us are unfairly put through the wringer, but the reason why is a mystery. I guess the important thing is that you've survived. There may even be some golden lining, but only time will tell.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I don't know. Life is a daily struggle to survive. After a time we learn to accept the good with the bad. I could feel the desire to understand and the feeling of no hope. I believe good people will succeed. We must go forward. Be kind and hope life falls Ok for us. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

324 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2010
Last Updated on June 27, 2010
Tags: Pain struggle life

Author

Amber Elaine Marshall
Amber Elaine Marshall

Stockton, CA



About
I'm a single mother of two wild little boys.I grew up in a rough town and had a tough childhood, I am the product of a broken home and my father was an hardcore drug user. I have become a strong pers.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Alone Alone

A Story by J.A. Marquez


The Dreamer The Dreamer

A Poem by Murtuza