How Could You?

How Could You?

A Poem by Angela
"

A poem about one of my ex's who treated me bad.

"
How Could You

Leave me in a hurry

without even a worry

Tell me all the lies

Looking straight into my eyes

Left me here to cry

Making me feel I want to die

Break my heart

I should have known it from the start.

 

 

© 2008 Angela


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am sorry for the abuse and heartbreak that you have suffered. My favorite part is that he tells you lies when looking straight into your eyes. It seems that humans no longer have true compassion for each other, and that's horrible. It doesn't matter to people that they hurt others and some even make it a game. This is very emotional and I like it. Thank you for writing it, but I am sorry for the experience in which it came to life.

"Making me feel I want to die" --- You might want to add "like" before I.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Great poem i can actually say i've felt that emotion two thumbs up!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Quite a fast read. While reading it I just zoomed right through, which goes to say I guess that once again your words flowed flawlessly. I just can't see how you do it. When I write it always seems choppy but then when I read your poems they always flow. Great job on yet another wonderful poem. I'm really enjoying reading all of the poems you are submitting. Please keep them coming. You can always expect a review from me! Can't wait to see more!

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2008

Author

Angela
Angela

New Madrid, MO



About
Hi, my name is Angela and i'm anything but your average person. I'm 20 years old. I'll be 21 in September. I live in the small town of New Madrid, Missouri. I still currently live with my parents but .. more..

Writing
Without You Without You

A Poem by Angela


Not Listening Not Listening

A Poem by Angela