American Premium Water (OTC Markets stock symbol: HIPH)

American Premium Water (OTC Markets stock symbol: HIPH)

A Story by American Premium Water
"

Breaking News: Passage of 2018 Farm Bill Could Lead to a Flurry of M&A Activity in #CBD Sector With Established Players

"
Breaking News: Passage of 2018 Farm Bill Could Lead to a Flurry of M&A Activity in #CBD Sector With Established Players American Premium Water (OTC Markets stock symbol: HIPH) American Premium Water Corporation (HIPH), the marketer and distributor of the first hydro-nano #CBD infused beverage on the market, is another company in the CBD space that has been linked to a larger, established beverage company. It was reported that American Premium Water’s CEO had met with National Beverage Corporation (FIZZ), the manufacturer and distributer of various beverage brands, including the premium carbonated brand LaCroix, to discuss a potential partnership or minority investment. This would make a lot of sense for National Beverage, whom has also been besieged by its own scandal involving arsenic with its signature brand LaCroix. American Premium Water announced that it acquired proprietary #CBD hydro-nano formulations, which National Beverage could utilize for its line of beverages, including LaCroix. An entry into the burgeoning #CBD space would re-invigorate the company, and they would be able to scale very quickly their wide distribution network a #CBD infused beverage where there is a lot of thirst for product. Most recently Lalpina Water became available on SingleSeed with Singlepoint, another public company that’s trades under the symbol $SING and has already received orders for over 200 bottles of the nano technology #CBD water. Lalpina is manufactured and produced by American Premium Water Corporation (HIPH). Both companies are elated to announce a successful first week of sales of the newly listed product Lalpina #CBD Water. SingleSeed has already received 25 orders for the 12 pack cases of water in the first week. The two companies plan to collaborate on additional offerings in the near future. HIPH s LALPINA #CBD will be sold at Come Back Daily pop-up. I live in New York, and the city (New York) has been slow to embrace #CBD like other cities (Los Angeles, Miami, Las Vegas) have. This pop-up is a great opportunity to bring exposure to the benefits of CBD and LALPINA CBD to the world's largest media market With the revenue #’s for HIPH increasing to $138,826 or 5023% compared to the same period in fiscal 2017, reducing its current liabilities by nearly 40%, or a total of $816,550 and all the amazing new developments we feel $HIPH is an amazing company to put on your radar ASAP.

© 2018 American Premium Water


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on December 31, 2018
Last Updated on December 31, 2018
Tags: american, premium, water, inc, usa