The Strange Occurrence

The Strange Occurrence

A Story by amol patil
"

It is a first story of a my life incident which i can't forget. It is short and doesn't teach any lesson but took me into big thinking.

"

THE STRANGE OCCURRENCE

                                                                    - AMOL PATIL

 

                    In the late afternoon, the era prior to sunset or the era in which brood plays, community arrive at home from the office and leaving for walking for a refresh. Herein, I’m also connected. I was as well walking on a street for invigorate. While I was on feet I’m noticing people, different car passes through me on a road, houses, shop and their name. I was seeing all these things that it seems that I’m a vacant person! At that point, a lone man overtakes me. That man had long hair, torn clothes, huge hair on the beard, and big wood stick in his hand and was walking vastly. This fraction looks as he is an extremely poor person. In addition, opposite side of me, a gentleman with his wife was walking and in his hand, he holds the plastic bag which contains some piece of bananas. As both persons come nearer, those gentlemen immediately picks three bananas and gives it to him during the time walking and flee away. That gentleman and his wife pass through me by looking at me eye to eye and I feel respect for him. As soon as gentlemen flee away that poor man thrown banana on the side of the street anywhere while walking as there was a dustbin as well!

 

                     At that occasion I was traumatized, I stop walking and stand as a stunned expression for some second. Then, I walk bit by bit. From seeing this incident, one big question arises in my mind that “Why that poor man thrown banana?”  And in the mind different answers came, like that man don’t like banana so he has thrown OR at the current, he is not hungry OR that man believe that I’m not poor OR that man thinks that this will be my affront if I will take these bananas OR he doesn’t faith on that gentleman OR he didn’t identified about banana OR he seems that there is a bomb in the banana OR he is a mad… This kind of answer came to my mind, but I don’t know the perfect answer.

 

                      This was a strange occurrence of my life which doesn’t mean or teach any lesson but, this incident took me into deep thinking and fingers my heart…

 

                      

© 2015 amol patil


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Did you pick the bananas up or leave them to go to waste in the gutter?

Posted 8 Years Ago


amol patil

8 Years Ago

No.I didn't pick that banana.
Stan Lee

8 Years Ago

Maybe the man threw them away for the same reason that you didn't pick them up...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on February 13, 2015
Last Updated on February 13, 2015