TO A LIFE TOO DEAR

TO A LIFE TOO DEAR

A Story by Shweta Sunil

We often don't realise what we have until it's lost.The best things always cease too fast,and time passes too swift.Love doesn't last enough,life doesn't give sufficiently.But the difference it could make by simply breathing in,standing up,and realising what is to be done,is, simply, immeasurable.Not because it is infinitely large,but very,very miniscule.And the very ability to identify that tiny,minute,difference is what causes the insight,the reason behind the loyalty to a relationship called 'living’.
Well,stereotypes and thoughts that are often hovering around the premises of our mind since the very beginning of time--That with the rush and crowd, enjoyment is meant only for the unworthy,a common thought that most are guilty of, but too cowardly to confess,seems like one of the primary causes.
Step down and ensure that everything you bring yourself to do,is what you WANT to do.
This is another,very common thought process in the present era,but it is the execution of this not-so-easy thought that sets one apart.
Never regret the age that time has grabbed from you.Every scar should remind you of either a lesson or an experience.If anything, ensure that those creases on your face, that people often call 'wrinkles’ contain endless stories that couldn't age with time.
Live in such a way that when the time comes,you are willing to hold hands with the End of Time and exit elegantly with more poise than the person you lived as.

© 2016 Shweta Sunil


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree dear Shweta.
"Never regret the age that time has grabbed from you.Every scar should remind you of either a lesson or an experience.If anything, ensure that those creases on your face, that people often call 'wrinkles’ contain endless stories that couldn't age with time. "
The above lines are great wisdom. Thank you for sharing the outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

71 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 28, 2016
Last Updated on August 28, 2016

Author

Shweta Sunil
Shweta Sunil

Bangalore, India



About
Just another person trying to reach true meaning through writing :") more..

Writing