Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Autelrobotic - American drone store near me

Autelrobotic - American drone store near me

A Story by amydrone
"

Are you fascinated by drones?

"

Are you fascinated by drone?

Self-driving car technology has come a long way since rovers landed on Mars. Today, aerial drones are used for more than just military purposes; there are more for consumers. The number of drones in the United States has shown an explosive growth, and the US FCA restricts drone pilots and drones to ensure safety.

Aerial drones with militarization capabilities also have the potential to attack military targets, with SpaceX landing rockets on unmanned ships in the middle of the ocean; battlefield-assisting robots can carry wounded soldiers out of danger.



In the air, on the ground, on the surface or under the surface, new applications for unmanned vehicles are exploding, and there are even university drone courses set up, and the academy can prepare you to work in this exciting field.

If you’ve grown up with a remote control and are interested in electronics, mechanics, drone technology and aviation systems, owning a drone can be a lot of fun, and it could be the start of your dream career.

Drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles are no longer just for the military, but are now being used in agriculture, the environment, public safety, marketing and other industries. Autelrobotic are deployed for enterprise drones surveillance, tracking, mapping/surveying, photography and videography, inspection and maintenance applications. Drones are especially useful for dangerous or tedious tasks, such as monitoring fires, tracking leaks or inspecting runways.

Drone shops in the US are really fun and even you can buy the assembly yourself, only for professionals. Get the address of the nearest drone store and Autelrobotic will be your new trusted partner, one of the best drone stores near you.

Today, U.S. drones are frequented by drone pilots from the hobby and business side. A place where beginners and experienced pilots can mix it up and exchange valuable information.

© 2022 amydrone


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Are you fascinated by drone?"

It's "drones." So, with the first line he demonstrates that his English skills are lacking.
****************
"Self-driving car technology has come a long way since rovers landed on Mars."

Neither of which are related to Drones. They're intended to make Drones sound as sophisticated as a mars lander, but given thet the author knows nothing of the internals of a drone or a self-driving car...or computer technology, for that matter, it's an understandable screwup...though no what you SHOULD find in someone doing sales and marketing.

So we have yet another inept fool pretending to be a marketer...and falling on his face.

So, of course, I notified the company via email and their Facebook page.
https://www.autelrobotics.com/page/contact.html
***************
Please, pass this on to management:

Someone, who is an extremely inept writer, is spamming the Writers Cafe website in your name, and doing it in the area reserved for members to post stories and poetry. This is unethical, inconsiderate, and pretty stupid on their part, because such poor writing will bring you no customers. It will, though, make your company seem inept since people will assume your people wrote it.

The writing is so pedantic, generic, and so like a schooldays report assignment where the writer is more pretending to know the subject than demonstrating knowledge, that no one will be moved to follow the link he posted.

Obviously this person knows none of the necessary skills of advertising, and knows nothing of technology. In fact, were I you, I’d contact the company handling your SEO and internet services and demand he be fired for incompetence before he harms the reputation of others. And as an aside, posting on a writers' site, while lacking the basic skills of the writer? That’s a really dumb idea.

But be that as it may, he's annoying our members, making the site less fun to use, and accomplishing nothing useful for you. Yet you’re paying to have it done through your internet provider, SEO company.

And, that spamming matters, because if it continues, annoyed members may post undeserved negative reviews of your business.

So won’t you please tell them to stop? You can view the amateur quality of the spam here:

https://www.writerscafe.org/writing/amydrone/2823252/



Posted 1 Year Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
1 Review
Added on July 20, 2022
Last Updated on July 20, 2022
Tags: drone

Author

amydrone
amydrone

About
Shop online AUTEL ROBOTICS camera drone/four -axis aircraft and drone accessories at an affordable price. Check the EVO DRONE, AUTEL EVO II, Evo Battery and more drone products now! | Autelrobotic, au.. more..

Writing



Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)