Alozie Effect 2

Alozie Effect 2

A Poem by Ana R
"

Passion and compassion. Debating and anticipating tired of masturbating.

"
Lust in my eyes, stick my tongue deep, taste your tonsils. Die for me.

Reflection in your hues who's that guy? The one for me as far as I can see.

Deep strokes I'm tongue tied for thee.

Oven exuding sweet buns I be that good pie for thee a good time for we.

My style free, spit that fire for thee. Heat creepin in my loins and it's so scary. Caress your groin, rest my hand, touch and feel up what's mine baby.

Call you daddy when you deep in. Sleep next to me with a smile cuz you see me when you sleepin. Eat me good cuz you know that fresh nectar be seepin. And if you doubt my words taste my tongue, feel something you could believe in. I choke up and cry for thee, know I'm everything you been dreaming.

So many words to tell you my wrist cramped and my pen bleeding. So if i talk too much, shut me up, fill me good, one love. Lust in my thighs beloved. Up all night with that thirst and wide eyed beloved. Feelings escape me so high above I can't touch so I touch you. Just give me one good thrust, beloved. That good love beloved.

© 2016 Ana R


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A amazing poem dear Ana.
"So many words to tell you my wrist cramped and my pen bleeding. So if i talk too much, shut me up, fill me good, one love. Lust in my thighs beloved. Up all night with that thirst and wide eyed beloved. Feelings escape me so high above I can't touch so I touch you. Just give me one good thrust, beloved. That good love beloved."
The lines above. Perfect ending to a amazing poem. I liked the need and the want of the words in the poetry. Amazing erotic dance in your words.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


So.......................... Yeah, deep (no pun intended), sexy and passionate! I had to turn the air on to re-read it! HAHAHA! Oh, and of course I love the "Reflection" line, can you guess why? HAHAHAHAAA!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ana R

7 Years Ago

Silly gus lol

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 9, 2016
Last Updated on June 9, 2016

Author

Ana R
Ana R

NJ



About
A 22 year old mommy who has been writing with intention since 16. I write poetry, spoken word, books, songs and raps. Anything I have posted is COPYRIGHTED. Don't make me have to find you. I put th.. more..

Writing
His Father His Father

A Poem by Ana R