Why Veronica Has My Pants

Why Veronica Has My Pants

A Story by Pall and Mall

Veronica has my pants because she killed me last Tuesday.  I was a drag queen named Wanda and I was travelling with my uncle, Susan.  Susan used to beat me, just like her puppy, Fred.  Veronica killed me because I was dating Susan and she didn't approve of that.  She also stole my mouse.  The dead one.  George gave it to me when I was so young.  But not young enough to forget.

 

So I went to Giant Eagle and bought the best veal I could.  I tied it to my upper thigh that day she killed me.  She killed me good.  She removed everything from me.  Even the burrito I bought from Taco bell last week.  She removed everything.  She left three parts of me in Pheonix and the rest on the road where her car broke down. 

 

The sun was especially hot that day.  The heat was unbearable.  The veal was rotting.  The smell of an elderly person.  As if they had been cooked in a large microwave.  My god, the smell.  Of myself.  Rotting in the sunlight.

 

Uncle Susan came looking for me, but he only saw Veronica eating my upper thigh.  She was starved for veal.  And I was the only one that could give it to her.

 

"More veal." she cried.

 

And Uncle Susan hit her with a shovel named, Sam.

 

Uncle Susan stuffed Veronica in the car's radiator and drove to Pheonix to retrive the rest of me.

 

"I love you, Wanda." My uncle said.

 

He scratched his bottom and moaned.  He stopped at a public restroom to finish eating the veal.  And Veronica.

 

She tasted like salty Orbit Gum.

© 2008 Pall and Mall


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Bizarre! Still, it's got such a funny charm to it. I don't know quite how to describe it, but it's definitely a fun read.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 10, 2008

Author

Pall and Mall
Pall and Mall

Uppsala, Sweden



About
We are Pall and Mall. Lovers and siblings. We travel all over the world, taking in the glorious beaches, and making love on every mountaintop. You could say we're the Lewis and Clarke of our time, in .. more..

Writing