My First Crush

My First Crush

A Story by anamika
"

A short story about the person whom i had first crush on.

"
My First Crush.

On my first day of job i was new and unknown to any one. I did not know what i was supposed to do and i did not know any one there. It was all new to me and all strange faces. But soon i was teamed with a guy. We were assigned a task to be completed and delivered by the end of the day. I had never worked with a guy before and i did not know what would i talk? Perplexed i asked him if he knew any ting about the work assigned to us? He just told me that he was not aware. But we together completed the task.

Days passed, we would not interact with one another as we knew nothing of each other. After a few months we started speaking and interacting. We shared a very good friendship. I liked listening to him all the time. He liked speaking to me all the time. Neither did he, nor i did realize that we were in love with each other till the day came when i finally was about to leave my job.

He was no super hero or a handsome hunk. To me he was the man who was made just for me. We were completely different. Our thoughts never matched. Our paths were never same. He was a free bird, and i was home sick. He was like a flowing river-unstoppable, do not care for any thing in his path. Just flow in the direction your heart takes. I was like a flower, dead when separated from the plant.

I loved him for what he was. I love him for what he is. And will love him for what he will be.
I Love him for being him.

He was my first crush and will remain my last crush always.

© 2015 anamika


Author's Note

anamika
Please share your comments about the story, i value it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on September 17, 2015
Last Updated on September 17, 2015

Author

anamika
anamika

Writing
A Mother A Mother

A Story by anamika