A Little Flower

A Little Flower

A Story by Positive_Anban
"

A little flower with tear & confusion

"
A little flower was stammering with words stuck in her mouth like a half dead fish witnessing the water but couldn’t move.They dragged her with all their extra energy they got from their morning hot bread, and pushed her inside. She is confused, where she is been put, she looked herself in the closed glass doors reflection, for the first time she is noticing her beautiful pair of eyes pouring that salty water which mom hates..Then rushing to the half closed window she is stretching her soft pair of hands through the strong string like window rods, and her face pushing the rods with the balance energy,as if her rolling tears are gonna melt the bars, with no efforts witnessed from the either side, her hands becomes tired and falls down.
Another sweet voice from back called her, sharing a warm hug, took her near to a half broken chair, makes the crying crystal to stay comfortable. Parallelly the crying eyes, noted all other bunch of crushed crystals pouring the same salty water what mom hates, and with no words in her mind, no realisation in her heart, she is being taken for the global race.
The throat delivered the sweet voice earlier is now getting slightly rough as she starts Alphabets…Life proceed, the flower is now remade with her first letters as A,B,C,D,…etc

© 2017 Positive_Anban


Author's Note

Positive_Anban
Ignore grammer errors

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on August 16, 2017
Last Updated on August 16, 2017
Tags: Children, School, Life, Maturity

Author

Positive_Anban
Positive_Anban

Chennai, Chennai, India



About
A Writer migrated with trend of writing from pen & paper to keyboard & smartphones. More technical on some pure life aspects which we failed or forgot to enjoy more..