Heartbroken

Heartbroken

A Poem by AndyP

Being Heartbroken is a tough pill to shallow.

We put so much effort into loving someone and expecting the same back but in the end dreams gets crushed

Its not good at all to anyone who goes through it but we have to learn from everything and take it as a stepping stone for buliding towards our next relationship and trying to take away the wounds of the past.

If we do not go through a struggle in relationships. Things would be just too easy and you would sure marry the first person you meet and everything would be simple and wonderful but life and love goes hand in hand with learning things on how to deal with people.

We can always take a grain of salt through every relationship we had in the past and we know every step closer is to finding the person that we will always have and hold onto forever.

Just we need to find our heart and think positive because eventually they will all work out in the end just by giving it time and patience.

You can always stay in stuck and thinking of a previous relationship you had with someone or you can have a positive frame of mind and not always expecting everything will be a dream in our relationships unless the person will give the same as you do.



Life is not meant to be alone and Heartbroken. Because in the end someone will always have your heart from the moment you truly know that the person is right for u and you always get the same effort back.



A Heart being broken into pieces will slowly rebulid through love and care.

© 2012 AndyP


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 10, 2012
Last Updated on February 10, 2012

Author

AndyP
AndyP

Brampton, Ontario, Canada



About
Hey everyone, My name is Andy Pereira. I love writin poetry and having a great time with friends and family. Hopefully everyone would love my work since it's a big hit to the people i've done it befor.. more..

Writing
Appreciate Appreciate

A Poem by AndyP


Thankful Thankful

A Poem by AndyP


Love Love

A Poem by AndyP