Life

Life

A Poem by AndyP

We can all say Life is worth while but we always need to make things happen and try to get everyone around you on the right path. There is so much bad things in life. We need to avoid but it cant be done in 1 step or 2. Its all done through the people around you and gives you a sense of idea on the way things are meant to be in life even if we had a bad time before but we can always get a 2nd chance or even a 3rd just things have to be turned around on the actions you make to people or getting rid of the habit that you have to fight even stronger in the long run. Family and Friends will always matter. Its tough to go through life without them and they help you so much as possible as they can get to make things better and get you back on your feet.



We're not here for long but lets cherish every second of life with the people who you love and care about. I know life can be a huge huge struggle but we should know that there is always a way from going down and trying to even move on from heartbreaks. There will be always better things along the way just give it time like in life. Nothing can ever be made in 1 day but we can bulid so much if we all work together and thats the way it should always be. Besides Money always be in a factor in things, I know its very important in life but it would be nice if there wasnt too much greedy people and i know we have all goals from it that makes us start from nothing to a billionaire but we should appeciate the people that gave us the time to reach our highest point in life with our careers and we should not ever forget about them. Everyone is important in life. I know we have people who do not like eachother at all but give it time and things eventually work out well unless they are willing to work out at all. We should always makes things better for the people around and give them always a sense of hope.



As a famous quote goes While there's life, there's hope.

© 2012 AndyP


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on February 10, 2012
Last Updated on February 10, 2012

Author

AndyP
AndyP

Brampton, Ontario, Canada



About
Hey everyone, My name is Andy Pereira. I love writin poetry and having a great time with friends and family. Hopefully everyone would love my work since it's a big hit to the people i've done it befor.. more..

Writing
Appreciate Appreciate

A Poem by AndyP


Thankful Thankful

A Poem by AndyP


Love Love

A Poem by AndyP