Jenny *drunk driving*

Jenny *drunk driving*

A Story by Starrbitt

I was excited. Today was my first day at a new school and already , I got new friends and even a date tonight. I was going to be popular. Right now , I begged to my parents. "Please let me go to this party with Jeff."
They both shook their heads and said "Your to young to date."

So I frowned and decided to tell a little lie. It wouldn't hurt anybody. "Well , can I go over my friends house?"
They didn't hesitate "Sure."
As I got dressed , guilt built up but I shrugged it off. It was only a party , I told myself , nothing would happen.
**************************************
The party was over and Jeff was driving me home. I wouldn't have gotten in the car if I knew he was drunk. He reached over and tried to touch me but I said "No Jeff , take me straight home." In a fit , he put pedal to the metal. He was going way to fast. "Slow down!" I yelled.
Jeff didn't listen. Then I saw a flash of car lights. Silently , I prayed to god when the car hit another. The impact was there. I felt the diffrent parts of the car close in on me , but strangely enough , pain wasn't found.
***************************************
I woke in a hospital bed , sad faces all gazing down at me. I reconized none. Soft voices from all around told me I was in a car accident and that Jeff had died not to long ago. A nurse came in a minute later and held my hand. I asked her "Can you tell my parents I'm sorry?" When the nurse didn't move , my eyebrows pulled together. Did she hear me? Then my entire body felt relaxed as a smudge of black smeared my vision. Collage after collage of it untill I drifted out of my , now , dead body.
***************************************
One of the men in the room asked the nurse. "Why didn't you tell her parents?"
The nurse sighed. "Because the other car they hit was her parents."

© 2011 Starrbitt


Author's Note

Starrbitt
I wanted to share Jenny's story with you guys.



My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is so sad :'( i cried and i feel bad for them..... all i hhave to say is GREAT JOB!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yeah its true, i read about it and dedicated this to her

Posted 11 Years Ago


oh god the last twist was so shocking and wow...is this true?
the story itself was really good and the last part just completed it..amazing:):)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011

Author

Starrbitt
Starrbitt

Oakhill, WV



About
I love anime if you couldn't tell, vampires, writing, and evil faeries! My favorite color is purple, I like to read about creatures and zombies, and I love making my own videos. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Starrbitt


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Starrbitt