Pluto’s Fairy World (finished, short story)

Pluto’s Fairy World (finished, short story)

A Story by angel frankie

Three best friends. A cat, a dog, and a bunny. They are all fairies, too. They have superpowers. They travel the world and the galaxy to make creatures be kind to each other. They use their magic wands to poof them into creatures who have patience and can be honest, too. 


On Pluto, there is a special plant that lots of creatures want. Some say it’s magical, but the true magic, the three fairies teach them, is kindness, love, and respect. They all sit around a wishing well and they all smile, learning that being nice to your neighbors and friends is what helps you grow. Grow. That listening is just as important as talking. 


This magical plant grows inside all of us if we give it the power to. The properties that are necessary for flowers to grow are similar to the ones needed for this plant to grow. Love and open minds. The plant is called humanity. If you harness its power, it can take you anywhere in life. You won’t be able to go to Pluto, no, but you’ll be able to make many friends and garner the right people and creatures in your life when you practice self love, self care, and respect for others, including yourself. And if anyone sucks your magic away from you and replaces it with dark energy or toxicity, you’ll be able to tell them to leave your life. That takes strength. 


These fairies learned this from their parents, the Old Fairies, who taught them how far this magical plant inside them will take them and because they are intrinsically magical, it actually did take them to Pluto. Just don’t tell the humans. Be kind and spread only love and kindness, and you will be golden and magical. 

Fin

© 2022 angel frankie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on April 14, 2022
Last Updated on April 14, 2022
Tags: Pluto, Fairies, fantasy, love, kindness, self care, self respect, magic, animals

Author

angel frankie
angel frankie

Chicago , IL



About
Im angel frankie and I love lots of things. I try to spread kindness and positivity and wholesome vibes everywhere I go and I feel that comes out in my story writing. more..

Writing