If I Could Have Any Super Powers

If I Could Have Any Super Powers

A Story by Angel

 

If I Could Have Any Super Powers

 

Yesterday I was asked, “If I could have any super powers, what would they be”? Although I was given a limited amount of time to produce an answer, it was one that I was able to answer quickly. The reason I could answer the question quickly was because it is one that I have frequently asked myself.  You may be wondering, what super powers could it possibly be, but before I state my reply I will tell you the process of how I came to my decision.

It was a long time ago when I started noticing that there where many things that were not right according to my understanding. For example, there were people physically and verbally assaulting others, there were people hating and discriminating simply because of race, religion, ethnicity, color of skin, wealth, looks, etc. There were also people that were sick and others that had mental issues. These are a few examples of the many things that I wished I could have had the power to eradicate.

I chose to have omnipotent powers. I chose this power because it is unlimited and infinitive. In other words, there is no limit to what one can do. If I had this power, I would use methods that are beyond human understanding to create a world where there would be no more suffering.

 

© 2016 Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on August 26, 2016
Last Updated on August 28, 2016

Author