Bird Song God's Music

Bird Song God's Music

A Poem by angelinmypocket
"

WRITTEN FOR KEEPING THE DREAM ALIVE CONTEST PHRASE: "THE BIRD SINGS BECAUSE IT HAS A SONG"

"

Bird Song God's Music 2

© 2008 angelinmypocket


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You have written such a delightful poem Liz :) I enjoyed reading through your descriptions of the beauty and wonderful creation of God! I would say that most of all, I was so pleased to read your praise and acknowledgment of our Wonderful Creator. All these colors, sounds and the journey where you took your readers was breathtaking... You are so gifted my friend :)
I wanted to thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us and I will end by sending you my salam (peace) whole heartfully :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Beautiful sis
doreen

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BEAUTIFUL TRUTH!

I truly appreciate the various facets of this poem - the structure, format, colour, fluidity of words... and, the meaning of every word.

Thank you, thank you for sharing

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

391 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2008
Last Updated on July 28, 2008

Author

angelinmypocket
angelinmypocket

Whitewright, TX



About
Albert's Poetry Cafe http://www.writerscafe.org/groups/Albert%27s-Poetry-Cafe-%28correct-link%29/2736/ Albert's Poetry Cafe ~ 'BE MY VALENTINE!" (Keeping the Dream Alive!) with Helena February 1.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..