She left

She left

A Poem by Angie G
"

Mom was a beautiful soul who dreamed the impossible. She was light, freedom,security, but above all she was the love that filled our lives.

"
She left.
Nobody knew that day would come. She was stronger than anyone I've know. She fought the worst battle all on her own.
She left.
Before leaving she made sure we had wonderful memories to last us a lifetime. She didn't hold back on her hugs, her kisses, her loving words of encouragement.
She left.
I can't imagine her pain and how much she must have cried knowing she'd soon head to a new beginning. Heaven was waiting for our Angel.
She left.
I hold her memory close to my broken heart. I will never heal, but I find comfort in knowing she was my mom. A beautiful soul who was not only beautiful on the outside but was absolutely gorgeous inside.
She left.
If you had the chance to meet her you are lucky. She loved you and I'm sure she always found a way to make you smile. That's who she was, a bright smile brightening any gloomy day.
She left.
We now have an angel looking down from up above.
I love you mom and I will cherish our memories until we meet again. And as sad as it is, I know.....
She left.

P.S. I will keep posting poems she never got to post.

© 2021 Angie G


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dj
Your mother was my friend. She was an Angel in her own right. I miss her friendship very dearly. She had helped me get through some tough times. My prayers are with your family.

Posted 1 Year Ago


This is a beautiful tribute to your mother. Thank you for sharing her life and legacy with us on this poem. Angie, thank you for sharing your poem with us.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Angie G

2 Years Ago

Thank you. My mom is the one who wrote her poems and posted them here. She was passionate about writ.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2021
Last Updated on October 15, 2021

Author

Angie G
Angie G

CA



About
A hopeless romantic. A dreamer of impossibilities. My writing may not make sense.. But I don't make sense. And when my heart takes over my brain shuts down. I live the moment, cherish the memories and.. more..

Writing
Her new toy Her new toy

A Poem by Angie G