god bless bill murray

god bless bill murray

A Story by keith
"

it just doesn't matter!

"
god bless bill murray



god bless bill murray! ... god bless bill murray!

in times of trouble we seek escape, not from the reality but rather from the bullshit that always seems to ride shotgun.

i'm not making reference to this past debacle of an election.
nor is it my intention to point out the outrageous untruths being promised and swallowed hook, line and yes, even the sinker.

ya know numbers about quantity sometimes don't tell the entire story.

nor is it my intention to speak of the mass gatherings, the pep rallies, the i'm better than you thingies ... they were only gatherings by many, nothing more, only numbers.

sometimes the numbers suggest an alternate reality from what we believe to be real.
what they think isn't necessarily what i think, and verse visa.

the pendulum doth swing both ways.
and sometimes, like now for instance, we turn to the truths that have stood the test of times.
and every once in awhile there comes to us a speaker of truth, of humility, of shameless honor.

and i say 'god bless bill murray' ... the same bill murray from snl, caddyshack and yes, the greatest movie of all times, meatballs!

yeah right you say, ha! meatballs, my a*s! no way!

au contre mon frere!

why one asks, is meatballs the greatest movie of all times?
simple ... cause it has the greatest speech ever made by the greatest comedian ever ... the one and only bill murray.

don't believe me? just watch this ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9mf3Bypyk8

it just doesn't matter! ... it just doesn't matter ... it just doesn't matter!

say it loud, say it proud!

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! 

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER! 

IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER!

it really doesn't matter
we have survived far worse 
god bless bill murray.


12/06/16

© 2022 keith


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on April 28, 2022
Last Updated on May 25, 2022

Author

keith
keith

nowhere you would want to know



About
who i am, what i be ... i write about that from which many shy. i am not afraid. i know the costs of living life for all it's worth. i am but complicatedly simple. i sing the words of no fear and ce.. more..

Writing
 hands off ! hands off !

A Poem by keith


saved saved

A Poem by keith


not again! not again!

A Poem by keith